• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MARDER III

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Here we go....

DSC04005.JPG

DSC04006.JPG

shake and bake...

DSC04007.JPG

on to paint....

DSC04008.JPG

DSC04010.JPG

B)

Thanks guys! Ok let me get you up-to-date. I normally would not be painting at this point, but I want to get the tracks on before the fenders are attached which is like step 3. So I'm going to try and paint and weather just the wheel area for now so any other painting you might see may change before the end. As to the dry brush color it is a mixture of white and black oil paint which equals gray. I did my usual painting process dark shades to light starting with overall Nato Black and then moving through shades of German grey. The wash this time was a mixture of Mars Black and Blue after highlighting certain areas like bolt heads and rivets.

B)

As to the dry brush color it is a mixture of white and black oil paint which equals gray.

B)

:facepalm

:rotf

Thanks Terry, I like how this looks, just wanted to know for when I get my German Grey on. :coolio

Back