• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT's Workshop Issue 1

Thanks everyone! I have a lot of work to do. All those wheels!!!! :pinch:

Terry :laugh:

I'd love to see a history "what if" series of books in this line-heck that read alone was great.- I'd like to see ore focusing on the US/USSR and Japan as well as the Luft 46 stuff- gettin kinda burnt on German stuff...KWIM? Don't say RED ALERT or I'll kill....a baby seal.

I'd love to see a history "what if" series of books in this line-heck that read alone was great.- I'd like to see ore focusing on the US/USSR and Japan as well as the Luft 46 stuff- gettin kinda burnt on German stuff...KWIM? Don't say RED ALERT or I'll kill....a baby seal.

I just thought it would be something a little different. That T-28 just needs to be in combat.

Terry B)

Shalom.

I remember reading about the making of the theatrical film "Tora! Tora! Tora!" and the conversion of the SNJ Harvards to Zeros. It was stated that with the new reshaped wingtips that the Harvards were as manouverable as the original Zero. I thought then that it would have been interesting to see how they would have faire in combat against the real Zro as compared to the P-40s. A great what might have been would be a converted Harvard fighting a Zero.

Cheers from Peter

Back