• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"TANKERS TANGLE"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
This will be a armor campaign. Any scale, but must include at least one figure,be fully tracked, have some aftermarket, and no two builds can be the same. Each build must be must be clearly different. Different versions of the same tank will be acceptable, but there must be a clear visible difference. Most popular build will be featured on the website front page and facebook page for a week. The build will be chosen by website pol.

What do you think?

Terry

Thinking about this......

h37f49a3.jpg

I'm definitely interested, but really depends on the timing.

I have a DML Pz I that would more brass and resin than styrene by the time it was done. :D

Ok I'll throw my Hat in the Ring with one of these ....

h874f9b0.JPG

hf4062de.JPG

I've built a Tamiya .... Time to let the trumpet chase the Dragon ... :woohoo:

For sure , I will be in with my Tamiya Panther with a plenty of aftermarket itens and some nice figures... :eek:ldguy

Leve the idea.... :good:

Luiz

For sure , I will be in with my Tamiya Panther with a plenty of aftermarket itens and some nice figures... :eek:ldguy

Love the idea :good:

Luiz

I like the idea, not sure what I would pull down off the shelf, I would try to do something unique!
:fencing

Got a Tamiya Sturmtiger with Verlinden zimm...but would it count as a tank since it's technically an assault gun?

Does it have to be a true tank or just armored vehicle? I have a LAV III with a ton of aftermarket that I would like an excuse to build!

This is Terry's idea, but in his suggestion, he says "This will be a armor campaign." Sounds like as long as it has full tracks, at least one figure and some aftermarket parts, it's OK. I guess I should ask that all entries be painted? :coolio

I'll be watching this one from the observation post behind the lines. I don't buy aftermarket for my armor models as 1) they are a bit too small and 2) I'd rather spend the money on a new kit; seeing as how many aftermarket sets cost as much or more than one. It will be fun watching the rest of you tankers tangle though. :popcorn

Back