• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panther G, Berlin Charlottenburg

Hello again,
here are some pictures of my current project. It is based on a post-wartime pic of a Panther in a Russian collection dump.
I decided to make a vignette around this particular Panther, which was a most likely a Daimler Benz ride produced in around MArch/April 1945.
It's the DML kit with some Tiger Model resin replacements.
Thanks for looking!
Cheers
Sven

IMG_8062.jpg

IMG_8116.jpg

IMG_8119.jpg

IMG_8118.jpg

Awesome. I really like the paint scheme and the primer where the box is missing is an excellent touch. Looking forward to seeing your magic as this build unfolds.
James

Thanks everybody,

The TMD replacements were the turret rear plate, the crew heater, the engine deck and the gun mantled. All of them are very nice in detail and highly recommended. Have a good weekend everybody
Sven

Hi Sven,

That' a most stunning build of one of my favorite tanks ! I really like the camo scheme , may I ask which colors you

used, they look really fantastic ! (y) (y)

Looking forward to the next stages !

Frank.

Hi Frank,

I used Tamiya paints for the camo exclusively

Dunkelgelb = XF-60+XF-55, ratio: 60:40
Olivgrün = XF-58+Dunkelgelb-mixture, ratio: 80:20
Rotbraun = XF-64+Dunkelgelb-mixture, ratio: 90:10

Hope this helps
Sven

Hello again,

here's an update on the Panther. I think it will be done soonish, but there are some things still bothering me...
Cheers
Sven

IMG_8170.jpg

IMG_8175.jpg

IMG_8180.jpg

IMG_8181.jpg

IMG_8179.jpg

IMG_8174.jpg

Back