• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SdKfz 250/10

And now to something completely different.....

Another model on my workbench, which is another collaboration with my friend Edi Eberl, is the Cyber Hobby model of the 250/10

This is how I received the model
250-10-bau-final.jpg

and this is it's current state... Im pretty good at ruining Edi's delicate super detailing ;)
250camo.jpg

More to follow shortly
Cheers
Sven

:mpup A great job. I know that the camo you did is not easy to accomplish and must require a great deal of skill. Could you let me know what kind of air brush you use ?

Cheers Dave

Thanks everybody,

Dave, I use a Revell Masterclass and an IWATA HP-B.... the IWATA in particular is great for spraying fine patterns like this. I cannot recommend it enough.

I always keep the mixtures for the camos in little jars and go back and forth between the colours, by adding a little bit here and making a touch up there until I am pleased with the result.

Best
Sven

honestly I don't know yet. The next issue is very unlikely as we start the preparations for #5 now. It really depends, I might give it to another mag. We will see....as of now I don't even know if I like the finished model ;)

Here's another short update.... I have been busy with the paint chipping, which was quite time consuming. I'm glad to move on to the more fun parts.....

IMG_7429.jpg

IMG_7442.jpg

Cheers
Sven

OMG look at the jacket on the fender... Those personal touches really takes it to a higher level of reality. Is it sculpted milliput?

I had often wondered if Jerry Cans would be mixed like this, one grey, one yellow, it looks like it works and no reason why there wouldn't be mixed colors..outstanding Sven!

Ey guys

thanks a bunch! I'm glad you like it.

The "jacket" is actually made of Miliput, but actually it's meant to be just a blanket or thelike, just needed a splash of colour in that area, but it does look like a jacket from that angle. Now that's cool..... ;)

Cheers
Sven

Ey guys

thanks a bunch! I'm glad you like it.

The "jacket" is actually made of Miliput, but actually it's meant to be just a blanket or thelike, just needed a splash of colour in that area, but it does look like a jacket from that angle. Now that's cool..... ;)

Cheers
Sven

Hey, put some insignias on that folded part and it'll look like the collar.

Back