• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 "Hetzer" Diorama done.... uff !!!!

Hello again,
I finally got around finishing the construction stage of this little fellow. It's the Tamiya kit with some Hauler and Lion Roar PE, the Conversion Set from MR Models and a few homemade items. The figure is from gaso.line.
Now it's time for the fun part :)
Have a good weekend and thanks for looking
Sven

IMG_6791.jpg

IMG_6811.jpg

IMG_6815.jpg

Re: 1/48 "Hetzer" Late

Looks good Sven,that 1/48 kit is pretty small,I got it awhile ago and never sarted it.Perhaps your build log will inspire me.Keep postin !!

Re:1/48 "Hetzer" Late

Another Sven masterpiece on the way , nice clean build
i have to give this scale a go one day

cheer's

Matt :)

Hello again,
here's another quick update of what it did to the poor Hetzer. The painjob is based on a picture from a Hetzer at the Skoda works in May 1945. I am halfway done with the weathering, but as you can see there are some areas with only basic painting yet.
Thanks for looking and have a good weekend
Sven

IMG_6891.jpg

IMG_6892.jpg

Sven,
Great looking Hetzer, Which is probably my favorite German tank.
Thanks for showing it off, I love the camo job.
Shawn

Sven , very nice work , paint job is excellent , beats hell out of anything I can do !!!!

I think there's a conspiracy going on around here , as my eyes get worse , you guys build smaller !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Sven,

Really beautiful work! But, then, you always do really beautiful work!

Bob

Hi Mate ,

Here you are ? :laugh:

Nice little Hetzer , you really like that quaterscale I guess.

It's looking good , and I'm sure it will look even better when it's done.
Go for it

Kristof

Hello again, thanks for your kind words. The Hetzer is about done and I am now working on the base. But here are some new pics:
IMG_6934.jpg

IMG_6936.jpg

IMG_6942.jpg

Matt, the raw steel effect can be achieved with a sponge and acrylic paints beeing applied "wet in wet". It only takes 10 minutes. No hairspray whatsoever required.

IMG_6946.jpg

I even got around painting a figure for the Hetzer. Not overwhelming as I do not consider myself a figure painter, but acceptable for this scale I hope.

Anyways, have a good one
Sven

WOW Great Stuff!!! I really like the hard edge camo.

Terry B)

Thanks Terry !

Ok.... this will be the last update, as I call this done. I made a little scene for it using parts of a brickwall set from the German company "Scale Fanatic".
Thanks for looking
Cheers
Sven

IMG_6948.jpg

IMG_6947.jpg

IMG_6949.jpg

Back