• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

7 Kompanie II/SS PzRegt1 LSSAH in Falaise Kessel

jrutman53

Saw the request to clear away the dust on this forum so maybe this will help. I started to replicate this cool pic from the history of the LSSAH
001-134.jpg

I got the two dudes in the right forground of the pic about done
001-135.jpg

I have purchased the excellent Dragon MarkIVJ kit and this is as far as I got so far. Life got in the way but I hope to get back to it soon,along with the horsies and the P-38

O yeah,looking forward to this! (y)

I think the tankdriver looks like Till Lindeman[leadsinger from German metalband Rammstein]. :woohoo:

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks guys for looking inhere. I will get on this one again after I get that horse dio finished. I already have so much time in it that I should see it through. I need to get that feeling of finishing something and the sense of accomplishment that goes along with that.
J

Umm...yeah...I'd be interested in knowing what that feels like...

Cool project Jerry!

Tom

Looking very good! I am also trying to find out how it feels to finnish something, so far i finnished some small things but i will pick up old project and try and make them off, one by one.... :fencing
Looking forward to more like this (y)
//Mats

Back