• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My attempt

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
I know this is not military but here is my attempt at a picture/figure.

Joe

chrisrams2009004.jpg

Photoshop1.jpg

Hey Saul,

Thanks for the kind words. I see a lot I could have done better but you always can learn.

Joe

Shalom.

How did you get the clods of dirt poised to be in the air like that?

That's a great looking figure.

Cheers from Peter

Hey Peter,

Thanks and I have to confess to cheating on the flying grass! Lol A friend told me yeah looks ok but there is no grass in the air, so I cut and pasted some to amuse him and then I posted this one on the link without thinking.:blush:

Joe

I see a lot I could have done better...

Like tighter wrinkles with darker shade to replicate sweat soaked jersey and ... you sound like me with a HUGE difference: you completed this project and stopped. I would see the "lot I could do better" and this project would never end.

So, will those differences make a huge impact, enough to delay when to call the figure done?

I still state you nailed it. Had I commissioned that figure, I would be giddy to accept it for my collection.

Regards,

Back