• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Chopped up Huey

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
OK, I know this doesn't fit but a friend sent this of their son training at Ft Bragg

scraped_huey_20100605_1613894946.jpg

Talk about an open panel nightmare! :evil:

Just think of the stories she could tell. How many men owe their lives to her and her crew? She deserves better.

Randy, I agree.

The pictures I did not post was the training that was going on around her. Future Rangers were loading her up with wounded (simulated) troops and coordinating dustoff. Notice the warn path around the skids, she's still well used and serving a purpose. I think you'll agree with me that she's still serving with honor. More so than Gate Guard I would say. :mpup

Ah you read me like a open book ........ I am tryin to get some stuff done for AMPS nats and still work on the business and do a scratch built 1/6 stryker. This is really tempting , the more I think about it the closer it mooves to the top of my hit list.

B) I love the fading colors on the tail body and the black streaking etc. The grey interior is a nice offsett as well.
Ian.

HA ! Got someone else thinking about it.
Also notice along the spine how the tail rotor shaft cover has been crushed over time, either people playing around on it or just time has weakened it. Lots of potential for a man of your talents...wink wink, nod nod..

Back