• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Marder II

B

bwiber

What the heck........ I am insane enough to give it a shot.... The only thing I really need is a couple of dates........ like a firm start and end date........ :cheer:

And this is the little beast....

petrov-27_20100420_1628810834.jpg

Moving day.... at least it isn't laundry day.... and I don't have to worry about all that annoying interior.... :woohoo:

Bob

Now, how much lead do I put into the nose to keep this from becoming one of Moon Puppies "tail draggers"?

petrov-33_20100420_1555231105.jpg

I believe it is the roof of the shelter they had it parked in.... ;) That is why I called it moving day. Actually have about 6 photos of this vehicle from various angles with and without the "load". I just thought that you don't see to many of them being used as builders trucks...

I am also thinking that I will have to do some conversion as I believe it is an early version and the Dragon kit I will be using is a later version but not a lot.... mostly details...

Also has a kind of interesting set of markings on the front..... but more on that if and when it gets built...

Bob

Well it looks to me like they are just about to put the rocking chair up top for Granny to sit in with her shotgun before they move to Beverly. Hills that is. Swimmin pools, and movie stars :laugh:

It is a cool one to try. And as far as time frame, that is the beauty of this one. It starts when you want, and it ends when you are done ;) . That means that there are no restrictions. The idea was to have an "open" group build so no one was disqualified because they missed a date on either end.

Gary B)

I do have a question.... Do you want the complete set of images posted (either here or the gallery) so that you can see it from the other angles? And how many images can be in one message?

Other than that.... I need to finish the Messaschnitzel before I can start... but as soon as it gets some paint it is done...

Bob

Back