• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

STUG3G ON A FLATCAR

Brokeneagle

Master at Arms
I wanted to do this one for the Panzerwrecks on-line comp but didn't have enough time between work and family.
I am unsure of the timeframe for this forum?
If the time is not too tight I would like to give this Stug a go. (PANZERWRECKS 6)
I would use the Dragon Stug 3G, the CALIBRE 35 ENGINE BAY and the DRAGON FLATCAR.
stugonflatcar.jpg

Ian.

Hi Ian , yeah , ............ what Laura said , it's kinda a group build at large at the moment .

All aside , it's a very cool ref. pic. and would look even cooler in plastic !!!

Excellent!!!!!! This should be one that you can really go to town on.

What are the chances of two flat cars and the pilfered MkIV behind :)

Pete

:unsure: After further considering what I really want to do with this scene I am going to have to shut this post down I think and transfer to a build blog.
The best Stug chassis to use is the Dragon one which is an early stug not a late 1944 version as this one seems to be. I also want to add a couple of extra details so I will not be able to copy the photo as such but rather use it as an inspiration to take the idea further.
Sorry Guys.
Ian.

Back