• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpeter 1/350 U.S.S. Texas BB-35 kit pre-ordered

Swordsman

I'm going with this one ....... The kit is on pre-order thru squadron ....... :captain

Trumpeter 1/350 U.S.S. Texas BB-35 ........ I canCan't wait ........... :eek:ldguy

U.S.S. BB-35 ...... The kit is on the water still

I really don't know what to say to you Ed ........ :eek:ldguy ....... Maybe it's time that you quit hog posting ......... and sat down and put some styrene together ....... :bat :bat :bat ........... :eek:ldguy

I really don't know what to say to you Ed ........ :eek:ldguy ....... Maybe it's time that you quit hog posting ......... and sat down and put some styrene together ....... :bat :bat :bat ........... :eek:ldguy

:idonno :eek:ldguy I gotz another one completed :drinks :tomato

It's about time ..... Didn't think you had it in You ..... :facepalm :smack :frantic :bat :bat :bat

It's about time ..... Didn't think you had it in You ..... :facepalm :smack :frantic :bat :bat :bat

That makes like 4 so far for the year... :drinks :eek:ldguy :bat :bat :bat :bat :bat :bat

That makes like 4 so far for the year... :drinks :eek:ldguy :bat :bat :bat :bat :bat :bat

Amazing ... How'd you manage that

THink it's more like 5 come to think about it.... :idonno just seem to fall into it :eek:ldguy :bat :bat :bat

THink it's more like 5 come to think about it.... :idonno just seem to fall into it :eek:ldguy :bat :bat :bat

Ok here's the deal if your good at slapping them together then do that ...... If not slow down ..... And become a modeler ........ :eek:ldguy

Ok here's the deal if your good at slapping them together then do that ...... If not slow down ..... And become a modeler ........ :eek:ldguy

:rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

:rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

That's what I've been doing dude I find out it works pretty nice to study and take your time ........ Before you know it ........ You may be doing the Joe thing ...... :eek:ldguy

Gerry, I do my research on a kit & the subject for said build. I don't go hog-wild on builds since alot of things wont be seen & yeah, I do plan on doing something like Joe does one day...I gots the 1/32 F-4E for that... :skipper Right now, I'm more interested in hiding seams better & getting a better finish on my builds. Just takes time & practice :eek:ldguy :bat :bat

OK guys this is bordering on "not cool" Let's keep it a little less antagonizing.

As to 1'350 scale ships I am about to start getting rid of all the 1/350 ships in my stash. From the Titanic to the Nimitz and the Banner kit of the Arizona with all it's Eduard PE and brass gun barrels.

The new 1'200 kits are just too nice and there are not a ton of them.

OK guys this is bordering on "not cool" Let's keep it a little less antagonizing.

As to 1'350 scale ships I am about to start getting rid of all the 1/350 ships in my stash. From the Titanic to the Nimitz and the Banner kit of the Arizona with all it's Eduard PE and brass gun barrels.

The new 1'200 kits are just too nice and there are not a ton of them.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I might be interested in the AZ... :hmmm

Back