• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Rommel's Rod.

ausf

Master at Arms
This isn't my real entry into the campaign, but the campaign prompted me to dig this out and finish it up.

Tom Daniel's vehicle design from the 70s.

The chassis is together and it's primed, I need to detail/paint the engine, assemble the skeletons and rest, get some paint and decals on it.

I think I put it away because I planned on sculpting some better occupants and detailing the chassis better, but it's better off as is since it was a classic.

As it stands:

h01f3059.jpg

My real entry, the 57 Ford from Invasion of the Saucermen should be here tomorrow.

Awesome!

I remember seeing one while searching online that I guy had super detailed with the tracks from a SDKFZ 251 or something!

:popcorn

Thanks Guys.

I stripped the chrome off the parts, I think they'll look better in white aluminum.

It might be an oldkit but it's a fun build and there's a lot that can be done with it in a diorama or in a vignette.

I have one to build and am hoping to get 2 to 4 more skeletons for a scene I'd liketo do.

Good luck with your build.

Cheers

Back