• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell / Monogram Campaign - Rules

ij001

Well let me see... erm, build any model, any era, any scale as long as it came in a Monogram or Revell box... yep that's pretty much it !! :v Seriously though, all the usual MA Campaign rules apply, we all know them so I'm not going to go back over them. Start-up pics with dates, all your own work etc.

Part Started Builds
I'm going to allow for common sense here folks - if you've only got to add the decals and final assembly, I'm going to say no. If you've just sprayed the cockpit or assembled the engine block then you're good-to-go. Anything in between, I'll take it on a case-by-case basis.

Modified / After Market
Yep, add as much detail as you want from etch to scratch to resin, feel free to add whatever you wish.

Duration
PaulW had the initial idea and has suggested nine months and I'm fine with that. So the end date for your diaries is Midnight on the 18th of June 2018.

Extension date
No !! - Nine months is plenty of time.

Multiple entries
Yep, go-for-it.

Quick 'help me' from your Campaign Mod' - Please can you include your projects catalogue number when you post your work-in-progress thread just because I'd like to see when & where the kit originated. Thanks.

If you have any suggestions or comments on the rules let me know either here or by PM. Start your engines folks and let's have a great campaign.

Ian.

OK Ian, I have a good one to use as a "in process" build. Still has a lot of scratch work to do as well as just assembly. Nine months? Might still not get done.

Here is the link 1/32 Ju 88 A1 build.

Still showing photos. I thought this build was still using PooterBucket but the photos are still there. If I goes belly up I can fix it.

Hey Paul
Looked through the thread and I'm happy for you to add this to the campaign. Whilst you've done a fair amount of detail work, the bulk of the assembly is still pending - as far as I can tell - go-for-it !! :good:

Ian.

You are correct Ian. I think the wing tops and bottoms are glued together and maybe the elevator tops and bottoms, but the fuselage is still open and the engine stuff isn't done.

I went back and looked it over and it is weird how some of the PooterBucket photos are showing and others have the placer. I will have to dig through my archive on the previous posts I did on that build and I might go and update them a bit to how I am currently doing things. Still have all the photos and files so I can do things such that you can see it all better now.

Have kept up a regimen of doing Ju88 research so some more info has been added but the build so far is all still good. (y)

Duration
PaulW had the initial idea and has suggested nine months and I'm fine with that. So the end date for your diaries is Midnight on the 18th of June 2018.

Ian.[/color]

On the main page it states end date is 30 April :D PS my Birthday is the 19th June can I finish then

I'M IN!!!!!

I counted & bought 16 total models at the AMPS show, one (actually several but whose counting) is a Revell!

Back