• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Anything Revell and/or Monogram

Anything Revcell/Monogram

Have a FW-190, He-111P, a couple of Arado floatplanes, and have been looking at the new Revell Me262. Then there is my Ju88 A1 that is partially finished and an A4 not started yet.

Fresh builds only, or would an in progress shelf queen be acceptable?

Giving this a bump, cause frankly, it seems like a fantastic idea!
:yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee

Maybe we need a good campaign till I get the site move sorted out. :hmmm

A Monogram only build screams to be quick in my mind. I built nothing but them back as a kid and short of the B-52 and 17, they were all done in a weekend on an old card table.

I'd be in, but I only have two that I know of, a partially finished Rommel's Rod and Monograms repop of Aurora's Phantom of the Opera.

:tomato Where have I heard that before ? :rotf

You should see my schedule at work. :bang head :bang head

Hell we can kick it off anytime. I just have to configure the forum.

Need a good ribbon for this.

6 months plenty of time for a Monogram/Revell kit right?

Has to be one of those manufactures. Out of box or fully tricked out will be fine right? Allowing any Works in Progress but let's not have anything that is like really close to completion, gotta glue and paint stuff right?

For those who have been asking for other campaigns, get you a Monogram or Revell and do what you want on this one.

Y'all in?

H*ll yes !!

I'll wear my 'Campaign Moderators' hat for this but would like an 'oppo' to work with because y'all know that real life gets in the way, right.

We could kick-off on October 1st... what would you see as run-time six months ??, one year ??.

Ian.

We'll kick off as soon as I get the forum setup, why wait. That's easier than moving the site. :bang head

You're the boss... Boss. :v

I'll cobble together some rules but they're not going to be too complicated. I'll touch-base with our Paul aswell and get his input.

Ian.

I'm definitely in.

Funny timing too, even after the thread went up, it turns out I was planning on something I didn't know was Revell. I wanted to do a dio of my favorite B Sci-Fi movie from the 50s, Invasion of the Saucer Men. It's that movie where the couple runs over an alien, the hand crawls away and stabs the tire and while they walk to get help, the aliens kill Frank Gorshin, straighten the dented fender and frame the murder on the couple. After an exhaustive search of screen shots and comparing the cars of the era, I figured out it was a 57 Fairlane. Guess who sells the the best kit?

I'm definitely in.

Funny timing too, even after the thread went up, it turns out I was planning on something I didn't know was Revell. I wanted to do a dio of my favorite B Sci-Fi movie from the 50s, Invasion of the Saucer Men. It's that movie where the couple runs over an alien, the hand crawls away and stabs the tire and while they walk to get help, the aliens kill Frank Gorshin, straighten the dented fender and frame the murder on the couple. After an exhaustive search of screen shots and comparing the cars of the era, I figured out it was a 57 Fairlane. Guess who sells the the best kit?

I know the poster but don't think I ever saw the movie! :rotf

Anything Revell/Monogram

I have a couple of classics. A box scale Tradewind (no) and a 32 Ki-61 1970 edition with recessed panel lines or maybe its time to buy something else.

Back