• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

In need of a set of 1/32 Albatross D.V decals...

ErnieS

I am looking for a specific set of markings from a Wingnut wings decal sheet that is sold out. I am trying to get a set of markings for Michael Sigmann's D.Va from sheet #30016, it is option D. If anyone has the sheet and would be willing to part with those markings I will happily pay or trade for them. I do not need the whole sheet, just the markings for Sigmann's aircraft.
Thank you very much,
Ernie

Whish I could help, but I never got that set. Attractive scheme though.

Albatros%20%20D.Va%20OAW%206633~17,%20Michael%20Sigmann,%20Jasta%2078b,%20April-August%201918.jpg

James

Thank you James, it is a nice scheme, and would be easy enough to do if it were not for the 6 point stars.
Ernie

If its just the stars that concern you you might also look at Pheon decals

_______________________652924094.png

Sheme 4 D.Va, Vfw. Karl Kallmünzer serial unknown, Jasta 78b, mid 1918 has the starts. I was thinking of getting the sheet for a couple of other schemes but by the time it arrived and I could cut out the ones you need you would be way past interested I think.
Here is the addy if you want it https://www.pheondecals.com/32036-albatros-dv-va-vol3.html
James

Thank you for the link James, I might give them a shot. I could not find a close up image of the Pheon sheet. There are a couple close up images of each aircraft, and would you believe the one on the Pheon sheet has 8 point stars??!!! I do not know if that was captured on the Pheon sheet or not...I will probably order the sheet, and you are welcome to what ever markings you would like from it.
Ernie

Back