• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

looking for some clear parts 1/72 and 1/48

nsmekanik

I need the clear parts for yhe Revell/Monogram/Promodeler ME 410, specifically the front windscreen preferably the plane one, as well as both entrance hatches.

Also looking for a Vac canopy for a 1/72 BV155, it is in the the Falcon set no.42 Luftwaffe WWII part 7.

And a Tamiya 1/72 109 E3 canopy as well

I think Monogram has re-released the Me-410. You might be able to contact them for a spare sprue.

After watching ChukW's build of that kit I picked one up with all the goodies. Am now planning on letting it go and getting the HPH 1/32 scale one. The kit canopy isn't really all that great if I remember correctly. I think Chuck made or obtained a vac canopy and then built the frame inside from brass wire.

I did shoot Revell a request awhile ago but oh how time flies so I guess its time for another kick at the can :drinks

I have a unused Me 109 E canopy but I am pretty sure it is from a heller kit not the Tamiya.

Thanks Dave, is it a single part or multi piece Canopy? I'm trying to decide whether or not it is worth springing for the Falcon Vac set, which also has the BV 155 canopy, or not, But as Special Hobby has announced it's reissuing this kit maybe it has an improved canopy that might be worth chasing after. I wonder if that canopy might fit the new Airfix Kit?

Thanks Dave, is it a single part or multi piece Canopy? I'm trying to decide whether or not it is worth springing for the Falcon Vac set, which also has the BV 155 canopy, or not, But as Special Hobby has announced it's reissuing this kit maybe it has an improved canopy that might be worth chasing after. I wonder if that canopy might fit the new Airfix Kit?

It certainly did not fit the old Airfix kit. I tried to use it when I refurbished an old previously built airfix kit and it was way too wide. It is a multi piece canopy.

I've got some old Squadron Replacement vac-form Me-109E winders I could live without. They come in a set of 2.
If you wanna give a try, P/M me with your addy. and I'll drop them in the Mail for ya! I can be NO help with the BV or the 410. sorry! :pp

Thanks Mr.Rhino Pm sent, let me know how to reimburse you :D

Dave the new Airfix is a bit wider than the older version but how that would work with the Heller canopy I'm not sure so I think I'll see how the vac parts work, I do appreciate the response :drinks

No worries James I do appreciate that you would if you could :good:

It appears that Special Hobby is reissuing the BV 155 so if the canopy is improved in that one I'll see if I can score one from them :mpup

Back