• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth's Trading Post

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
I will be posting a couple of items I have for trade and am seeking a different variant. As usual for me, I will be including some extras to sweeten the pot.

Photos will be included but here is an idea of what is coming:
Want
Hobby Boss F-105D in 48th scale
Trade
Hobby Boss F-105G in 1;/48th scale with Monogram kit (some parts glued and pilots used on another kit but complete with decals and instructions)

Want
Dragon M48A3 Mod. B
Trade
Dragon M48A1 with a large sheet of Pattons in the Sahara by FCM. I only used one scheme.

Other Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (I need four more!) & any aftermarket
Hobby Boss 1/48th EMB-314 Super Tucano & any aftermarket
Eduard 1/48th Spitfire MK VIII only aftermarket
Hasegawa 1/48th F-2A (F-16 look alike)
GWH 1/48th MiG-29 9-12 Early & any aftermarket
Note: If you don't have the kits but you do have the aftermarket for the ones listed above, we can still work something out.

If you have one to sell, let me know the price.

Regards,

I will be posting a couple of items I have for trade and am seeking a different variant. As usual for me, I will be including some extras to sweeten the pot.

Want
Trade
Hobby Boss F-105G in 1;/48th scale with Monogram kit (some parts glued and pilots used on another kit but complete with decals and instructions)
HobbyBossF105G.jpg

Want
Dragon M48A3 Mod. B
Trade
Dragon M48A1 with a large sheet of Pattons in the Sahara by FCM. I only used one scheme.

Other Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (I need four more!) & any aftermarket
Eduard 1/48th Spitfire MK VIII only aftermarket
Hasegawa 1/48th F-2A (F-16 look alike)
Note: If you don't have the kits but you do have the aftermarket for the ones listed above, we can still work something out.

Regards,

Updated trade list.

If spending more than $100USD across any of my sales, I will offer two options.

1. Free shipping to Continental US or split the shipping cost for International.
2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by October 30th, 2018.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

If trading, each pays the way to the other.

As usual for me, I will be including some extras to sweeten the pot.

Want
Trade
HobbyBossF105G.jpg

Want
Dragon M48A3 Mod. B
Trade

Other Trade Wants
Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (4 needed) & any aftermarket
Panda hobby BMD-1 (4 needed) & any aftermarket
Eduard 1/48th Spitfire MK VIII aftermarket
Hasegawa 1/48th F-2A (F-16 look alike) & any aftermarket

Regards,

Back