• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Flames of War - Russian

maus

Hi

A Russian T-34 from Battle front miniatures. The tank is 1/100 scale.

James

t-34-1.jpg

t-34.jpg

IS-2 by Battle Front miniatures. There is a quarter in front of the tank for comparison. I built the tank on request for Arkane Angel, a small business in Cold Lake, for display purposes. I had a look the turret and the number decal looks fine with no silvering underneath, it could be the angle of the turret and flash that makes it look like the decal has lifted.

James

IS-2_.jpg

How tiny! The figure and gun kinda shows the scale, doesn't look right but the rest of it, think it would be hard to tell what scale it is. (y)

Thanks for looking, it is pretty tiny, just a little smaller than HO scale RR which helps as some of the items found in the HO scale diorama section can pass in the 1/100 scale. Mostly crates and barrels, some fence work as well.

James

Just finished two of my too many Battle Front Miniature vehicles. The vehicles are finished in Model Master Russian green with weathering. The creates are small creates and barrels from woodland scenic HO scale.

James

Many more vehicles to go. :bang head

Cargo_trucks_1.jpg

Cargo_trucks_2.jpg

Cargo_trucks3.jpg

Back