• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sturmgeschutz III On The Battlefield 4

Thanks for the look inside Mike. That 4th picture down, wonder who knocked who off the road: :rotf

Looks like the 8-tonner had already Screwed the Pooch, when Mr. StuG tried to get around him. :bang head :facepalm :bang head :facepalm

Neat! Info on the "Stug" is hard to find! I have the Panzer Aces 1&2 by kurowski, but no 'Stug Pilots' in there. The author of that series wrote a 1st person about fighting in a Stug, but it has never been translated to English. there is an English 1st person viewpoint book called 7000KM IN A STURMGESHCUTZ, but when found (out of print) it regularly goes for $60-80USD. Ouch!

In my opinion, this edition is the best of this series on StuG, there are more unusual subjects and photos I haven't seen before. I really like the cover photo showing the addition of T-34 track links as frontal armor and the extended front fenders. More ideas than I have time to build. :laugh:

Back