• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Airfix B-25

ij001

New Airfix Mitchell set for release just before Christmas - I'd guess just before or immediately after the UK IPMS Nationals at Telford. And yes I will buy one (to sit alongside my B-26 :coolio ).

Ian.

(In my best Oddball voice)

What do they mean "The ungainly looking Douglas B-18 Bolo"
"The Bolo is a beautiful mother of airplanes." :rotf

Airfix has it going on lately don't they? Looks like a great kit. :popcorn

I love to lower my Flaps! My strip is rough & short, so I come in over the fence, pull back the power,Lower my tailhook, raise the nose a bit, and grease Her right in!! :pilot :yipee :pilot :snoopy

Thanks Ian, means they probably won't show up in the states until Christmas. Sprue Brothers has had the PE for it in stock for a while. Of course they have had the PE for the Stirling in stock for over a year but have yet to stock the kit (Mk I from Italere)

I've been waiting for the new 1/72 Airfix Me 262 which has been released but has not yet hit the store shelves over here yet. :yipee

Back