• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Capital City AMPS this weekend

jknaus

Administrator
James (Maus) and myself are going to the AMPS contest this weekend in Edmonton. Anyone else from the area going by any chance?

14102540_766426270126492_2974688038225748304_n-e1497903018846.jpg

http://www.onepointed.com/dan/Edmonton/downloadable/CCAMPS_2015_poster.pdf

I never enter contests, but I thought maybe I might try it with my T-64 and BTR-60 PU 12. Of course I have all week to come to my senses lol.
James

Hmmm... If I leave at midnight Friday... :hmmm :frantic

When I go to a show I usually take something just cause the more the merrier. :geek

If they judge the same way our AMPS guys do, you definitely should enter. They judge the build against itself and provide feedback. I really prefer this method. :good:

Yeah, that's the only way AMPS judges. Even then I'm not really a contest guy. Must put cameraq batteries on to charge tonight.
Would be a long night and day. Maybe see you down there.
James

I never enter contests, but I thought maybe I might try it with my T-64 and BTR-60 PU 12. Of course I have all week to come to my senses lol.
James

James, you need to enter, I was really shocked how I did with AMPS and I appreciated the feedback (most of it) I got from the judges.

Wish I could make it, I'm heading the opposite direction! :frantic

Great day today. Pics tomorrow.Was into entering and won a gold and silver. Maus gota gold and 3 silvers.

Congratulations James. That is one thing I like about AMPS " the awards are based upon the merit of your execution " rather than someone's idea of what it should looks like to them .

Waiting on pictures :) Cheers, Christian B)

Sorry guys, busy weekend and I am having a heck of a prob converting my pictures to jpg. I finally got it done and started loading and somehow I converted to tiny pics. Will try and upload the good stuff tomorrow.

Oh for crying out loud. They are big. Okay I'll start now.

Exports.jpg

Exports-13.jpg

Exports-2.jpg

Exports-3.jpg

Exports-4.jpg

Exports-5.jpg

me silver

Exports-6.jpg

me gold

Exports-7.jpg

Exports-8.jpg

Exports-9.jpg