• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

August 2017 bon-fire, Ret Munkie & "Chili-Silli"

Rhino

Super Moderator
This is for Mike. It is NOT a modeling subject. Not for the Faint of Heart!! Surrender all Hope, all Ye who enter Here! :stinker
h7567648.JPG

Step 1. Big-O' Pot of Rhino's 3-Day Killer Chili.
h87c7d75.JPG

Step 2. Mix, very gently & carefully the necessary Tannerite cylinders. These are the 1/2 Lb. size.
h0171e62.JPG

hc3e11f7.JPG

h2962aa4.JPG

h2b90869.JPG

hc493228.JPG

Step 3. Prep dat Bat Ret Munkie for his assignment. Insert with firm twisting action. Have had a recent colonoscopy, I felt little sympathy for the Ret Munkie. He BAD, Naughty Munkie, Man!

hdc53afb.JPG

h2688ed6.JPG

Step 4. Select a back-up target. Poor lil' Pup had been mouse-chewed, and suffered long.
h15522b2.JPG

Step 5. Walk-down the Target range. Make sure all Civilians are safe & protected.
h92792aa.JPG

hb71b94b.JPG

h7c1e1aa.JPG

Step 6. Terminate with extreme prejudice, the naughty Red Monkey. BOOM!!! Laugh so hard, your eyes leak!! Comfirm Target destroyed. Compose after-action report.
h8fdffdc.JPG

Step 7. Start the Fire for invited Guests & dear friends.
h2d057e5.JPG

h0ac4d52.JPG

h9918e3a.JPG

Step 8.Serve Chili & cold drinks to welcome guests!

h7f5b6de.JPG

My friend Karin, brought one of My favorite Kids to the Bonfire. Halley. We both May babies!!
There aren't any pictures of the meteor sprinkle, nor recording of Halley's hilarious continuous, impressions.
I had my Ice Cream and I made it to 12:30, before finally ran out of gas, and fell peacefully asleep.
No 6 People could possibly wish for finer company, or a nicer time!!

Back