• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Euromilitaire is no longer!

bob letterman

Master at Arms
Staff member
My friend Ken jones, retired editor of Military Modelling magazine and organizer for years of the Euromilitaire show in Folkstone, England, has told me there will be no more shows. Apparently the show has not been drawing sufficient attendance to continue on.

I was at their first 5 shows and several since. In my opinion, it was the "Elite" show of Europe, I always enjoyed it immensely, and had many friends and acquaintances that attended. Very sad from my point of view. From what i have read, many American shows are experiencing dwindling attendance as well. Not certain what this means, but not good news to me.

I don't think it's a problem with kids. Euromilitaire really is not a kids venue.

There was a good turn out for the IMPS show in Columbia, at least compared to the shows I've seen but i'm a late comer.

Said news though..

Back