• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Japan Model & Hobby Show 2016

Thanks Rich, the announcer started getting on my nerve, only got one left so it's not hard.

I didn't know WnW release the Sopwith Camel!

They were working on it last I knew. It is possible it has been released. I also talked to a vendor in Huntville yesterday. He is a WNW collector also. Picked up a Fokker D.VII F from him. He was saying that there is a LOT of grumbling about the WETA sales and shipment policies for the WNW kits. Could be they might end up with some sales issues from this decision. Of course the higher prices seem to be causing some issues too and with the economy slumping all over I am sure sales have been slipping.

The Camel isn't out yet but is expected before years end.

WNW has fixed the combined shipping problem. They are still working on the high shipping rates to many areas and trying to find additional retailers/distributors.

Cheers,
Rich

Back