• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SWS 1/48 F-4J Phantom

RichB

Zoukei-Mora's new F-4J will be available for pre-order thru the Volks webstore ($75 USD before taxes & shipping) beginning 08 Oct with delivery set to start in December.

Zoukei-Mora Blog

Cheers,
Rich

Well , it might be a nice kit if I actually got to look at it but just a glance at it makes me wonder :idonno

The things that jump out at me at a quick glance are the monstrously thick slime light panels , the air refueling probe and that hole in the forward fuselage that needs a clear ( flush) window..... Hard to get my eyes to see past these obvious things :S

Looks okay but wrong scale. I think that hole will prob have the glass added at a later update. I agree that everyone makes the slime lights so overstated though. Cant believe you'd be interested in a Navy Phantom though Chris, whats up with that :rotf
James

Well , it might be a nice kit if I actually got to look at it but just a glance at it makes me wonder :idonno

The things that jump out at me at a quick glance are the monstrously thick slime light panels , the air refueling probe and that hole in the forward fuselage that needs a clear ( flush) window..... Hard to get my eyes to see past these obvious things :S

The slime lights are strange. should be flush right?

I like that they addressed the rail where the canopy hits the fuselage. Not many people get that detail added on a kit.

The slime lights are strange. should be flush right?

I like that they addressed the rail where the canopy hits the fuselage. Not many people get that detail added on a kit.

You're right Bob . It looks good but they do ( or did ) make pe for that detail...Just saying .

The slime lights were added sometime after production so it's a bolt on item but probably the thickness of a PE stip would suffive .

Cheers, Christian B)

Looks okay but wrong scale. I think that hole will prob have the glass added at a later update. I agree that everyone makes the slime lights so overstated though. Cant believe you'd be interested in a Navy Phantom though Chris, whats up with that :rotf
James

:rotf :rotf :rotf I'm no anchor clanker but it's hard to not love all Rhinos . The NAVY and USMC certainly had some pretty ones.

I just think it's pitiful to not get so simple off an item correctly on a new mold kit :smack That's the real issue.
Leaves me to wonder what else there will be.

Cheers, Christian B)

:yipee
ZM kits are so nice! This will be a nice addition to the stable. Just wish someone would make a accurate Vietnam era F-4E. :( Of course my stash seems to be getting out of control lately... :blush:

:yipee
ZM kits are so nice! This will be a nice addition to the stable. Just wish someone would make a accurate Vietnam era F-4E. :( Of course my stash seems to be getting out of control lately... :blush:

Control you say.... :yipee wondering if that is sti in existence somewhere... :captain here I am thiking of the upcoming Hasegawa Emily :drool

Back