• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Broncos Stug IIIE

They have also announced a DAK Stug III D

http://www.militarymodelling.com/news/article/stug-iii-ausf-d-in-africa-in-1-35/23802

I think there were only a few,but a very interesting vehicle which I need to have !!

In case anyone is a fan of Heller products. They have filed for bankrupcy and have been bough by somene with no interest in models.

Thanks James, nice review.
James, does it have detail underneath the guards like a Dragon Stug does?
This is the stug that no one has done in 1/35 before so I will definitely get one.

Nice decals John. ;)

Ian.

Thanks James, nice review.
James, does it have detail underneath the guards like a Dragon Stug does?
This is the stug that no one has done in 1/35 before so I will definitely get one.

Nice decals John. ;)

Ian.

Ian the undersides is not detailed. I will try and get some more shots for you tomorrow morning. If you read this before they are up and want to see anything in particular ask away and I'll try and get it.
James

:v Hi James,
thanks for the info.
You know, some of those sprues look as though they have come from the original Dragon stug / mk3 kits which came from the Gunze mixed media kits from the early 90's. I wonder if Bronco have bought the old moulds from Dragon?

Ian.

Okay so here are the Bronco track guards and Dragon Stug III F/8. No inside or under detail while although hard to see Dragon does have the cross hatch. Also the Dragon superstructure has cutouts on the sides for the panniers while bronco does not. For ease of building button up the Bronco kit. I like it but I like Dragon Stugs better. They just haven't done an E yet. Also I like the separate flaps for the front and back as you see them folded quite often.

DSC06480.JPG

DSC06481.JPG

DSC06482.JPG

DSC06483.JPG

Hope this helps some.
James

:cheer: Thanks James for the extra detail. Looks good but downunder this kit retails for the same price as the Dragon ones. I think I will wait a little while to see if dragon come out with a competitor as they usually do with some of the other companies.

Ian.

To tell the truth Ian, the new Dragon kit is head and shoulders above the Bronco Stug IIIE.
Having said that I am so looking forward to your build , should get lots of tips from it.
James

Back