• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

APRJ - 2016 CONTEST ( RIO DE JANEIRO).

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

Every year in my city, Rio de Janeiro, held an exhibition of models, sponsored by the association of modellers of Rio de Janeiro (APRJ-IPMS). In addition to the normal categories, this year there was a special theme: Nordic Countries : Sweden, Finland and Norway.This exhibition held last weekend.

See the pictures and enjoy ...

The 1:72 scale planes...

The next post... 1:48 and 1:32 scales model aircraft

Luiz.

I love that EMB-120 Brasilia in the 6th pic. I would love to build one in Comair liveries. That was my old employer, that's why.

Tim

Seems like a very nice turnout Luiz-- I really like the USN planes and all the Nordic schemes as you don't see much of those sorts of things! Looking forward to the AFVs...

Some VINTAGE stuff...btw, a nice sugestion for a future Campaign :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm

Hope you like this modelling meeting :drinks :drinks :drinks

Luiz.

Thank you, Luiz for taking time to photograph, edit and post these photos to share with us! :notworthy It takes a lot of valuable time and is very much appreciated. :drinks

Awesome pictures Luiz. That looks like a very cool show. How did you do with your entries?
Thanks for posting .
James

Back