• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Space Coast IPMS 2016 Modelfest

Skinny_Mike

Hi guys! Wanted to share my pictures fro the 2016 Space Coast IPMS Modelfest held yesterday and today. I didn't get pictures of everything, I sort of underestimated how Sunday would go. I need to spend a little more time with my point and shoot too! Oh well - here are the photos...

h2d75e23.JPG

he688d05.JPG

h7d3160e.JPG

hdbe2310.JPG

hcba5a52.JPG

h1ad9121.JPG

h02f9a34.JPG

h92859b3.JPG

heb34819.JPG

h7f728b6.JPG

Very nice, think I saw that Dragon Wagon somewhere not long ago. How was the turn out?

I had seen several of these builds up in Orlando in September, the Dragon Wagon included. They are still nice though. I'm really bad at guessing on numbers but I would say somewhere between 50 and 75 modelers. Attendance honestly seemed lite considering this was the regional show. :idonno It may have something to do with them only having the show every other year. It was very well organized however and well run.

And as evidence that the turnout was kind of lite - this strange event occurred.... :blush:

h287efae.JPG

Overall though - not too bad. Lots of good models on display! Good way to spend a rainy weekend in central florida.

Mike

Great models!... very nice :good: ... btw, congratulations for the prize, Mike :salute

Thanks for posting!

Luiz.

Thanks guys! :blush:

Honestly I am surprised it did as well as it did, especially considering all the problems I had with the finish. First time I have received a first place - still not sure how to act! :D

Thanks again!
Mike

Congrats Mike! That's a well deserved award! I've never received a First Place ever in any competition myself, but you truly deserve that one. Nice pics too, it's always great seeing other shows.

Back