• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3DBattleArt

Thanks James!

Ian these are fantastic. Maybe Santa will hook me up this year. One of these would be nice next to my Sentimental Journey in the garage. (y)

Nice artwork Ian! That's some cool details. Would look nice hanging on my man cave wall. (As soon as I get a man cave

Bump.
Just bumping this up because it was moved on the opening page and from the looks, maybe people had not seen it.
James

I didn't post anything earlier, but I did have a lengthy look through things (and some google searching afterwards). Very nice stuff.

Got them back from the art store today. Awesome :yipee

DSC06427.JPG

DSC06428.JPG

James

James,
thank you for the great review and coverage of my intent for my mew venture. B) :)
The prints look good from the framer. They have done an excellent job.
Interesting that the art shop went for the wide black edge(much wider than the framing I have done here), looks good though.

Thank you to everyone who has posted, I appreciate your support.
I am in the middle of a sci-fi painting which is the post apocalyptic rusting boats on the coast scene, but I also have some interesting military paintings coming in the next 6 months.Hopefully I can also get some serious model making done as I haven't done anything for over 12 months.
While on the topic of ideas and future work I would love to hear some of your ideas for cool future projects, so please post some up here and you may see something end up on canvas......you never know :coolio

Ian.

Beautiful stuff Ian-- I really see your adoration of the Luftwaffe warbirds in your artwork. Looking forward to seeing the sci-fi stuff as well. Any thoughts about some Pacific warbirds? There are some great reference site to wrecks in the islands and atolls that might prove interesting?

Back