• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Russian Brass- detail sets from Master

Holy pitot tubes! Really, 1:48 static discharges? We don't even notice them on 1:32. That'll really draw some attention to a model on the judging table don't you think?

Thanks Chuck (y)

Very nice review Chuck. These guys have a great product. I just wish they would come out with some Mig 23 canons.
Bob I've noticed the Soviet a/c have very distinct static wicks. For Nato stuff though some frayed fishing line should be enough.
Will have to go and take a looksee at what else they have new. I have an F-14 probe and AOA of theirs in the mail.
James

:huh: So, is it bad of me to order parts for aircraft types I don't build?
'cause these are so darn cool. Ya know, I could decide to build some....later on :hmmm

p.s. Very nice review Chuck; your usual clear clean text/photo presentation hasn't suffered from the move North. :ro:

Thanks, guys! I'm constantly amazed by the array of stuff we have available for our hobby- it's simply mind-boggling!

I've picked up a couple of their pitots as well. Hell, I think I have one for my current RA-5 build.

I built their Vulcan gat in 72 scale once. Got a couple expletives out of me during the built but the end result is superb!

Thanks for the Review, Chuck!

M

Shoot, I can't see them in the photos... I'd never see them on a kit!

However, for all of you who are keen of eye, these look to be a great idea!

Back