• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shearwater Spring Hobby Show

sharkman

Master at Arms
Hi all,

a couple weekends ago I participated in our local spring show. Took 1st in the 1/48 jets with my Mig 21 and 3rd in "between the wars" category with my Piaggio Pegna P.C.7.

I also picked up a couple new kits pretty cheap

and got this for a door prize

Here's a few of the entries. Will have more soon

Got the rest uploaded!

The woman in our club made this Spit for fun. She hand painted her family tartan on it

I like this!!

Congrats on your well deserved wins. There is some pretty cool looking stuff there (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Where is Shearwater? I like the digital Viper, and enjoyed the Tartan Spitfire! Lots of fine models, and folks having fun with their hobby!! :good: :salute

GOOD PICTURES!!! :notworthy :ro:

Sweet.

Your pics are much, much better than my crap attempts! :laugh:

Thanks for sharing.

Is that near Digby or Halifax? We honeymooned in Nova Scotia back in '98 and I remember an air museum at Shearwater which was near the bed and breakfast we were staying at- but with my bum luck it was closed that day and we were leaving early the next day...

Back