• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kittyhawks newest in the works. SU-17M3/M4

jknaus

Administrator
The newest kit from Kitty Hawk is in the works. Its a SU-17M3 . M4

KHSU17M-1.jpg

KHSU17M-2.jpg

KHSU17M-3.jpg

KHSU17M-4.jpg

KHSU17M-5.jpg

KHSU17M-6.jpg

KHSU17M-7.jpg

KHSU17M-8.jpg

KHSU17M-9.jpg

KHSU17M-10.jpg

This is pretty exciting even if it isnt my scale. :D
James

Oops sorry. 1/48 scale Ian.
Nope not 1/35 nor my scale of 1/32 :( And not Marks scale of 1/72. Sigh.
James

1:48 is g-o-o-d.... I could see that on my shelf in the future. I'd bet our Saul would be keen on doing 'Yellow 27' aswell ;) - I remember them coming to Coltishall on one of the first east/west squadron exchanges after The Wall came down. I'd left the RAF then, but my old boss gave me the heads-up... what a machine, made a h*ll of noise, and a h*ll of an impression !!
hd692241.jpg

Five minutes of Sukhoi awesomeness.... One of my favourite You Tube clips.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YBE0VNkEu4

Ian.

I'm starting to warm up to 1/48th after the Mirage. I'll have to see what the pricing comes in at and how well my Jag goes together.

Thanks James for posting this as Modelers' Alliance is blocked at work.

Some corrections (already sent to Kitty Hawk). Two kits are in development, the Su-22UM-3K and the Su-22M-4. I was not involved in any of their work so far (unless they visited our galleries).

1:48 is g-o-o-d.... I could see that on my shelf in the future. I'd bet our Saul would be keen on doing 'Yellow 27' aswell ;) [/b]

Since I have contacted their people to offer some references and measurements, I also threw in a couple of marking suggestions but the man already knew of my one track mind!

hf36ca46.jpg

h242ee5a_2016-04-19.jpg

h2c21382_2016-04-19.jpg

hcc597b6_2016-04-19.jpg

Plus a few with their teeth on the recon pods.

Regards,

Back