• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IPMS Seattle Spring Show (04/23/16)

helios

With all the chittering about shows recently had gotten me intrigued. Turns out there is an IPMS show in a couple weeks time. It's a little drive (couple hours), but I may wander down to check it out.

Anyone else from the PNW thinking of attending?

IPMS Seattle Spring Show

IPMS Seattle Spring Show

It's about a 7 hour drive for me. A bit far for this late notice but I should really try to go one of these years. I haven't been to the Vancouver show for a couple years either so I am planning to go this time. It is in October if anyone is interested.

I wish I could go, since it is only about 3 hours from me. But money is short at the moment. Perhaps next time.

Had fun. This was the first show of any type I have attended. I'll probably take a couple down next year just to help fill the tables, as there was a bit of open table. I was not expecting so many vendors w/ kits for sale...it's a good thing I only brought as much money as I did. :rotf

Here are a few pics. I seem to be having issues uploading more to the album at the moment, so I'll try to get some more up later tonight. I didn't take a ton, just a few of the ones that really grabbed my attention.

You'll have to forgive the quality of pictures. The lighting wasn't the greatest and I was struggling with the camera. I started figuring things out a bit later.

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

Back