• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TMF 2016 show

Paulw

It was one of our most attended shows in the last couple of years. There were tons of entries and if you were anywhere near Tulsa I am sorry that you missed it. I did get three kits that were loaded with tons of resin and p.e. The resin is Vector and all the Big Ed sets you can lay your hands on for $140.00. The Jewel of my haul was the P-40N that I have been trying to get for the past three years.

The rest of the pics are in no particular order.

http://s1237.photobucket.com/user/Paul6187/slideshow/
Modify message

can't catch the BBCode but I love that F5 with the grounding wire on the tarmac. Nice detail, looks like a great show and tell is more about your score Paul. (y)

That's it.

The score, well I have been after the P-40N for ages now but always at an elusive price. I am planning something from the 85th FS with a big ole scary skull on the front. It has a P-40 big ed set with it. I also got a big sin set and a Vector resin R-2800 late with the F6F-3N. I can make it into a 5N with no effort on my part. The A-4M is just in the box so far so I will have to buy some am for it my self. all together I got a bunch of stuff and three kits for $140.00. To give you an idea about that P-40the last I saw one it was going for $130.00 off of eBay.

The score, well I have been after the P-40N for ages now but always at an elusive price. I am planning something from the 85th FS with a big ole scary skull on the front. It has a P-40 big ed set with it. I also got a big sin set and a Vector resin R-2800 late with the F6F-3N. I can make it into a 5N with no effort on my part. The A-4M is just in the box so far so I will have to buy some am for it my self. all together I got a bunch of stuff and three kits for $140.00. To give you an idea about that P-40the last I saw one it was going for $130.00 off of eBay.

And....

:nopics

And....

:nopics

:smack Look at the first three pictures of the slide show... :facepalm

I'd like to do the same thing with a Thunderbirds T-38 like what was done to that F-5!
I think the T-38's they used were just way too cool!!!

Tim

Back