• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Photo Review: Riich's Hf.11 Grosse Feldkuche

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
An army travels on its stomach, this is my sixth field kitchen (two releases from Tamiya, one from IBG, one from Plus Model, one from Maquette (Soviet), one from MiniArt (Soviet) and this).

Interesting art which tries to convey motion...
RiichRV35013.JPG

The dog on the far right is also in their Livestock Set No. 3...
RiichRV35013SprueA1.JPG

RiichRV35013SprueA2.JPG

RiichRV35013SprueB1.JPG

RiichRV35013SprueB2.JPG

RiichRV35013SprueB3.JPG

RiichRV35013SprueC1.JPG

RiichRV35013SprueC2.JPG

RiichRV35013SprueC3.JPG

RiichRV35013SprueDb.JPG

RiichRV35013SprueDc.JPG

RiichRV35013SpruePE.JPG

RiichRV35013SpruePEDecals.JPG

RiichRV35013SprueZc1.JPG

RiichRV35013SprueZc2.JPG

Regards,

Interesting how they have the horses and pot stuff in seperate small sprues so they can use it with other kits - Especialy that they have added the saddles also

Looks great! Really want to see the newer one they announced with the horse grazing off to the side...

Why not just convert one of the kit horses to a grazing horse?

To change a pose would involve more than just changing the neck line. Limiting the change to only that looks just as bad as when someone puts a outreaching arm on a figure designed to have their arms by their sides but doesn't raise the shoulders.

Regards,

Why not just convert one of the kit horses to a grazing horse?

To change a pose would involve more than just changing the neck line. Limiting the change to only that looks just as bad as when someone puts a outreaching arm on a figure designed to have their arms by their sides but doesn't raise the shoulders.

Regards,

If I can do then just asbout anyone could. LOL

Change the neck, splay the front legs and move the rear legs a bit.

That's the ancient Tamiya German Cavalry horse.

Cheers

That grazing horse looks real good but still a WIP (need to tweak the hooves and fetlocks so they are solid to the groundwork). I may try it on one of the other horses I have. The legs on these are supposed to convey motion so it would involve more than just neck work and splaying the front legs. However, I have other horses that may work.

Thanks,

That grazing horse looks real good but still a WIP (need to tweak the hooves and fetlocks so they are solid to the groundwork). I may try it on one of the other horses I have. The legs on these are supposed to convey motion so it would involve more than just neck work and splaying the front legs. However, I have other horses that may work.

Thanks,

The hooves will fit the groundwork because i NEVER make my groundwork table top level or smoothe.

Cheers

The hooves will fit the groundwork because i NEVER make my groundwork table top level or smoothe.

Makes perfect sense!

Well, a check in my stash shows this box in stock, so I need to do the opposite! I need to make the hooves match the uneven groundwork.

71ciXtBkUDL._SL1445_.jpg

Regards,

Back