• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Photo Review: TanModel's 48 Scale RF-84F

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
TanModel2201RF84Fbox.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueAfront.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueArear.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueBfront.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueBrear.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueCDfront.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueCDrear.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueEFfront.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueEFrear.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueG.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueGH.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueH.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueH2.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueI.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueI1.jpg

TanModel2201RF84FSprueInstructions.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueInstructions1.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSprueInstructionsPoster.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSpruexColor.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSpruexDecal1.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSpruexDecal2.JPG

TanModel2201RF84FSpruexMat.JPG

Saw this a couple of days ago on the Britmodeller FB page. I'm a huge fan of 'big & ugly' aircraft, so for me this is a no-brainer. Looking at the decal options it will be a straight choice between the Luftwaffe machine with the two-tone tanks and red fin or the AdA machine with the Suez stripes. Should look fantastic alongside the Belgian F-84F I'm hoping to do later this year.

h2679ec2.jpg

Thanks for posting, Saul, wonder if anybody will try to replicate this scheme :hmmm

Ian.

I do believe I can say with all certainty that I have NEVER Seen that scheme before.

I'm a huge fan of 'big & ugly' aircraft, so for me this is a no-brainer.

Ian.
What are you talking about? It's a beautiful, mother of fighter jets.

This thing has the classic lines of those 50s era fighters.

Looks like an interesting take on the wing root area. Think I'll snatch one of these for a nice NMF scheme. :coolio

Good to see you Saul, was worried they hadn't dug you out yet. :rotf

What are you talking about? It's a beautiful, mother of fighter jets. This thing has the classic lines of those 50s era fighters.

But there you are, it's beautiful because it's ugly :gogo - OK, not sure I'm going to win this one, but I will certainly be scouring the Chinese eBay sellers over the next few weeks for this and a the aforementioned F-84F... apparently the Kinetic/Italeri one is the better of the Kinetic Vs Hobbyboss bun-fight, but to be honest I always liked the old Monogram kit, especially when it was re-issued by RoG a few years back:

he68b19e.jpg

Ian.

Back