• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AFV CLUB 1/35 Bussing-NAG 4500A

That looks like an awesome kit Ian, so much we could do with that thing. So, when you buildin' it? :popcorn

Thanks for the review. I have this one as well and it is a very nice kit. I'll have to make some room sometime soon to do it.
James

Hey Hilly....
Unfinished projects, now there is an understatement :blink (Although I may be catching you)
Talking about you the other night and the Lisa says "Oh yeah, there was an email from Ian a while ago" :bang head
Anyway, Im sure I have a couple of Tigers sitting around that would go very well with this.
They may need to be donated to the new business venture as a start up gift.
Could even send a couple to Matt and do a group build.
Cheers
Pete

Good review Ian,

Great choice of vehicle, was equally super eager to get this as well but was hoping the price at Hobby Easy was going to bring it down after the first few weeks, and it hasn't .Dam

I will be getting this as well and build a new dio just around this and a panzer of some description, one day.

Thanks
Michael

h28aac7b.jpg

Come on Ian, you know you want to..... ;)

Good review Ian,

Great choice of vehicle, was equally super eager to get this as well but was hoping the price at Hobby Easy was going to bring it down after the first few weeks, and it hasn't .Dam

I will be getting this as well and build a new dio just around this and a panzer of some description, one day.

Thanks
Michael

Good choice Mike, I look forward to seeing it! :)

Hey Hilly....
Unfinished projects, now there is an understatement :blink (Although I may be catching you)
Talking about you the other night and the Lisa says "Oh yeah, there was an email from Ian a while ago" :bang head
Anyway, Im sure I have a couple of Tigers sitting around that would go very well with this.
They may need to be donated to the new business venture as a start up gift.
Could even send a couple to Matt and do a group build.
Cheers
Pete

Hi Pete,
thanks for the teaser picture!
Good to hear from you......yeah I'm very interested in those tigers.
Can you email me?

Back