• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Photo Review: Arma Hobby's 72 Scale TS-11 Iskra

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
For my assistance in translating the captions for the color schemes, I was sent this kit. Inside the box, you will find two complete kits, with two sets of masks, PE, and resin details. A large decal sheet covers several schemes with the two shark mouth markings included.

ArmaHobby70001TS11IskraBox.JPG

Sprue trees are not labeled so this is the first one from the front. Two are included in this boxing.
ArmaHobbyTS11Deluxe01.JPG

Rear of first sprue tree.
ArmaHobbyTS11Deluxe02.JPG

Second sprue tree. Two are included in this boxing.
ArmaHobbyTS11Deluxe03.JPG

The rear of the second sprue tree.
ArmaHobbyTS11Deluxe04.JPG

Clear sprue tree. Two are included in this boxing.
ArmaHobbyTS11Deluxe05.JPG

Resin details include (clockwise from top right) a pair of ejection seats, their head rests, and main wheels. Two sets of each are included in this boxing.
ArmaHobbyTS11Deluxe06.JPG

Instrument film, masks, and two PE brass detail frets. Two of each are included in this boxing.
ArmaHobbyTS11Deluxe07.JPG

The glorious decal sheet.
ArmaHobbyTS11Deluxe08.JPG

Regards,

That looks like a very comprehensive kit Saul. Too bad it's the wrong scale for me, but maybe something Chris or Mad Dog would find interesting. Looks like you won't need anything else. Thanks for the review Saul.
James

Back