• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

NEW FROM DRAGON!!!

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
M48A1 Patton tank.

hb8a7a51.jpg

ha7c18d3.jpg

h7c0c00c.jpg

hfd283c7.jpg

hf9a1bc2.jpg

And now get your geek on boys.....

hf085eb8.jpg

That's right in 1/35 scale!

I've got to have the M48A1 because Dad was a TC in one of those.

:frantic

I've got to have the M48A1 because Dad was a TC in one of those. :frantic

And my kids were crew on the AT-AT... maybe :coolio - Dragon certainly doing us proud at the moment, would like to see them do some more in the way of 'soft skins' though... :blush: We're never satisfied are we !!

Ian.

That Walker in 1:35? Think I would rather build the tank even with all those parts on the road wheels! :soldier

1/35 AT-AT...that thing has got to be huge! :blink

Well the toy version from the 80's is roughly 1/16 scale and stands about 2' tall so this one is probably on the order of 14" or so. Just think of the interior detailing possiblities.

(y)

I've got to have the M48A1 because Dad was a TC in one of those. :frantic

And my kids were crew on the AT-AT... maybe :coolio - Dragon certainly doing us proud at the moment, would like to see them do some more in the way of 'soft skins' though... :blush: We're never satisfied are we !!

Ian.

No we're not that's what keeps them in business. :laugh:

That M48 looks the cat's meow :good:

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

At least it's not a black label kit. I'm sure there's something wrong with it, but it will be cheaper than a hundred dollar upgrade of the Tamiya kit.

(y)

That Walker in 1:35? Think I would rather build the tank even with all those parts on the road wheels! :soldier

Hey those extra parts are a good thing. Makes the wheel easier to paint. Wheels and tires are separate.

(y)

They will have several Stars Wars kits coming out in 1/144 as well, including the Millenium Falcon, Tie Fighter, X-Wings, AT-AT, Snowspeeder and AT-ST.

Cheers,
Rich

They will have several Stars Wars kits coming out in 1/144 as well, including the Millenium Falcon, Tie Fighter, X-Wings, AT-AT, Snowspeeder and AT-ST.

Cheers,
Rich

(y)

Now what we need is a 1/35 AT-ST.

:ro:

1/35 scale figures... :eek:ldguy its big !

h90f951f.jpg

I wonder what the price is going to be ..all that plastic.

Some of the Star Wars Tech sites have calculated a "real" AT-AT to be 23m tall x 26m long x 8m wide. In 1/35 scale that would translate to 26" tall x 29" long x 9" wide.

Cheers,
Rich

Some of the Star Wars Tech sites have calculated a "real" AT-AT to be 23m tall x 26m long x 8m wide. In 1/35 scale that would translate to 26" tall x 29" long x 9" wide.

Cheers,
Rich

Even better! (y)

I just threw my wallet at the screen.

Is it here yet?

The other day I found the lego motorized AT-AT lying in a heap in my son's closet. For giggles I looked online for the directions hoping to resurrect it. In my search, I found that the kit is currently selling for some high numbers, so asking over $1K, but actually selling around $600. Even better, the Imperial Shuttle we have was going for $700. I plan on putting some legos together in the next month or so...just don't tell the kids.

With this 1/35 kit, I see my next RC project on the horizon. If Lego can make it walk with a single motor, I should be able to with 6 channels. :D

I just threw my wallet at the screen.

Is it here yet?

The other day I found the lego motorized AT-AT lying in a heap in my son's closet. For giggles I looked online for the directions hoping to resurrect it. In my search, I found that the kit is currently selling for some high numbers, so asking over $1K, but actually selling around $600. Even better, the Imperial Shuttle we have was going for $700. I plan on putting some legos together in the next month or so...just don't tell the kids.

With this 1/35 kit, I see my next RC project on the horizon. If Lego can make it walk with a single motor, I should be able to with 6 channels. :D

All I seen was the anouncement. I don't know about availiblity.

B)

Back