• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Co. Hong Model & new 1/35 Shilka ZSU-23-4M/M3

jknaus

Administrator
Just saw that a new company is on the scene with a new version of the Shilka ZSU-23-4M/M3. Trying to find more but no luck so far. Maybe Saul will know. I now I want one though.

zsu-1.jpg

zsu-2.jpg

zsu-3.jpg

zsu-4.jpg

zsu-5.jpg

James

New company with new 1/35 vehicle

Woo...nice looking model. I seem to remember someone else had that subject though. What else they got coming?

Very Nice looking Kit, looks worth the price no matter what the cost, thanks for sharing James :woohoo: (y) :woohoo:

Here is their website, HONG MODEL.

It is the only product listed.

Dragon produced a version in the late 90's with a couple of re-boxes since.

Cheers,
Rich

Dragon produced two versions. The kits were awesomely detailed when they came out but fit and accuracy were off.

Years ago, some reference material went to China. Nothing came back. I wonder if Hong Model is a splinter of Wasan Plastics (parent of Trumpeter, Hobby Boss, Witty Wings, and a myriad of lesser (in the West) known brands).

If this is a completely new company, we may be seeing two Shilkas our way. Mark my words.

Regards,

Man does that look sexy. Hope we see more of it.

Sent in an email to get more info. I really want a couple of these.
James

Back