• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New WNW 1/32 F.2b Fighter (Post War)

RichB

Boxart for the soon to be released F.2b Fighter

10661798_10207136105418957_4217649774450006908_o.jpg

:snoopy
Cheers,
Rich

Post war...are they branching out? Could there be other offerings down the road? Be still my heart :love

They have had 2 post war birds listed for the past couple of years. This and the DH.9a.
Peter Jackson wrote a forward in the new "Building the AEG G.IV book by Windsock where he says that WNWs popularity has had an adverse effect on the WWI A/C industry, where everyone seems to be running away. Roden was very heavy into it but have stepped back. That is why they are making a Camel. Its the first time they have bowed to customer requests. He thinks that this could be the end of WNWs infancy and the beginning of their adolescence (his words) and things could be changing. So look for some interesting stuff to come.
James

Guess that means WNW are just so good and popular it's scared the poo out of any/every other WWI aircraft kit manufacturer that they've run from the market, thus leaving WNW as the only game in town, therefore WNW are now under such pressure to perform that they've become a victim of their own success.

No competition to share the load.

Or I could be completely wrong, in which case forget I ever mentioned it !! :pilot

Ian.

Ahh....I see said the blind man. Well he best keep it up! Would love to see their take on the Dr.1.

Back