• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Airfix 1/72 Shackleton Pre-order

Very nice kit ... I can't remember If I saw this one when in Jolly 'ol or not ...I must see about ordering this one ... :eek:ldguy

Looks like Shackleton fans will get to choose from two new kits as Revell has announced one also, (Sorry Dave but this one is to be a a tail dragger too) Apparently a test shot was displayed at Telford and some that saw them both thought the Revell kit might be the better of the two. Only time will tell !

The two releases are for different versions, Airfix's MR.2 and Revell's AEW.2. Airfix has a AEW in the mill but whether it will be released anytime soon remains to be seen.

There are some rather intense accuracy debates going on various sites.

Cheers,
Rich

And I'm still waiting to hear from the Airfix pre order bunch . The Whitley has been on the market for a while now.

Just who does that pre order bit help out ? :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

I figure I'll wait to for the smoke to clear and then decide, I would hope that both of them will be better than the old FROG kit. It's a shame one of them didn't do a Lincoln or York instead.

Back