• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Next 1/32 Kittyhawk kit.

jknaus

Administrator
It is going to be a OS2U Kingfisher. Thihs is a must buy for me. Love this a/c.

a7425a_2eba02a7cce947c892cdfaee94963767_jpg_srz_635_365_75_22_0_50_1_20_0.jpg

Will try and get pics later as I cant get them at work.

I saw the basic outline and did a sound like on an old Mtn Dew commercial. Only later did I take a second look to see what and noticed the landing gear. It's a 3D computer model fitting the parts together so I am sure that they go "there" on the land plane like the tail wheel.

It means options though for the adventurous.

Now if someone would make a nice Grumman Duck in 1/32. Have been a fan of that plane ever since the Peter O'Tool movie "Murphy's War".

Niceeeeee !!! ... I believe these were parked on the ground but took off from the water ... I've seen landing plane ramps somewhere ...

hf5b755a.jpg

I would like to see this kit in 48th scale B)
Thanks James ;)

All the best!
Dusan.

There is always the ever famous Revell/Mongram kit that has bee around forever and 2 days.... I built one or two or three as a kid... and have a couple in the stash.

This may just be a gotta have kit... depends on if I get a job soon or not.

A number of these were built as land based patrol planes

OS2N-1_Kingfisher_at_Naval_Aircraft_Factory_1941.jpg

While both this and their T-28 are scheduled for release this year my guess is we won't see them available till early next year. Their already released P-39 still hasn't shown up at domestic online dealers yet.

Back