• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Patriot from Trumpeter

jknaus

Administrator
One box with everything! Trumpeter model is proud to announce our 01022 1/35 M983 HEMTT/M901 Launching Station & AN/MPQ-53 Radar set of MIM-104 Patriot SAM System (PAC-2) is finally ready! Inbound within next couple of months.

Patriot_SAM.jpg

James

Just a heads up for those interested. Trumpeter has changed the boxing of this kit due to customer feedback and requests. When it debutes next month instead of all in one they will introduce two kits. The HEMMT truck and the missle and launcher. This will allow people to buy them at separate times and not have a big outlay of money all in one go.
Kind of neat that they listened and held back release until they could do 2 separate kits.
James

Meaghobby is taking preorders on these, however the HEMMT will be kit 1021 and the launching station and radar will be kit 1022 . Stevens international also list them the same way.

Now if only they would listen and shrink it all down to 1/72 scale! It seems pretty sad to me that I can get a Japanese Self Defense Force Patriot in 1/72 scale before a US Army one! What's up with that?

Looks like it's going to be a good looking model though. I'll be looking forward to the first build thread from someone here.

Back