• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1:32 OV-10A/C - It's here !!

ij001

Here's Hyperscales preview of the 'short nose' Bronco. One of my absolute favourite aircraft ever.

It's out now, and it's at the very top of my 'Want List' - Assuming I'm a very good boy and eat all my veggies, I'll be allowed to buy it next month. A review article will follow.

So excited !! :geek

Ian.

Well that looks like it could be a lot of fun. Not sure what model had the elongated nose but that was a cool little bird.
The Marine version has many paint options.

Cheer, Christian B)

OV-10A/C (short nose)

hb52853b.jpg

OV-10D (long nose)

h871479b.jpg

Kitty Hawk issued the 'D' a little earlier this year but the 'original' was always my favourite version.

:geek

Ian.

I gotta dig out my picture of Gen Chuck Horner and my Dad when he came to town in one. :pilot

Very cool aircraft! Adding to my list when I get unbroke again. :Hiay

Well either will be nice but the Marines had some interesting paint jobs.

I've never seen the short nose except as used by the AF and that was somewhat lackluster :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

There's a couple of 'export' options in the kit. I know the Philippines & Columbians still fly theirs, the Thai's and Venuzualan's have since retired them. Germany flew a unique version (OV-10B) as a target tug. It had a bubble window at the rear of the pod very like P-61 for the winch operator.

There's a couple of the ex-German ones on the airshow circuit in Europe. I've seen them a couple of times at the Duxford shows. Very noisy and kind-of erratic in the way they perform, which must be down to the aerodynamic limits of the layout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jv7dkbvEZo

Ian.

Back