• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Eagle Quest 2015

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
Well I put my photos here. Swordsman and MrT have posted photos and most subjects I also had taken pictures of. :idonno

I do believe we know who earned the big one :yipee
DSC05276_zpspvrbje6t_-_Copy.jpg

The practice shoot before mugging Bob :good:
DSC05269_zps5xo0pmrh_-_Copy.jpg

The meet and greet
DSC05271_zpspwpxuzh4_-_Copy.jpg

The whole reason why we are there
DSC05277_zpseliefxop_-_Copy.jpg

DSC05279_zpsc9h9thko_-_Copy.jpg

DSC05280_zpshhjgg87d_-_Copy.jpg

DSC05281_zpswar1ryal_-_Copy.jpg

DSC05282_zpswqxrpvb1_-_Copy.jpg

DSC05283_zpsbjjrk4si_-_Copy.jpg

DSC05284_zpslmqxvsvs_-_Copy.jpg

DSC05285_zps9uz2msou_-_Copy.jpg

DSC05286_zpsy4twfn3l_-_Copy.jpg

DSC05287_zps0solr6dg_-_Copy.jpg

DSC05289_zpslzsbtayk_-_Copy.jpg

DSC05290_zpskrbcr0n6_-_Copy.jpg

:pilot Thanks Jeff ... I knew between all of us we'd get some Purdy good coverage of the event ... I had a great time ... Glad I went, next year I'll be bringing home the gold ... I looked for you & your family after the show to say goodbye, but I missed y'all ... I hope y'all enjoyed your stay... In Texas ... (y)

:pilot Thanks Jeff ... I knew between all of us we'd get some Purdy good coverage of the event ... I had a great time ... Glad I went, next year I'll be bringing home the gold ... I looked for you & your family after the show to say goodbye, but I missed y'all ... I hope y'all enjoyed your stay... In Texas ... (y)

I was glad to meet you Gerry! I had a blast. Sorry we missed you at the end me and Grace packed up and took stuff to the room. I planned on going back down but started to pack up there for the drive home on Sunday. We all reall like Texas and hope to be back :D

Great pics, Jeff. Stand-out in that batch is definitely the Crusader tank... Very unusual camo, or is it simply replaced and unpainted panels ??

Ian.

Thanks for sharing these Jeff!! alot of neat builds there!! (y) 2 that caught my eye is the Pappy Boyington COrsair upon the book My grandmother gave me that same book back in 1976 signed by Pappy to her!!

The other is that Yellow crane! That looked pretty massive :drinks

Back