• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

FC Modeltips products... Flags & Bases

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
I received several products from Federico Collada, the person who so generously provides printable diorama accessories for all modelers to use. What I didn't know was that he had a shop and sells some rather unique items.

First up is a flag decal. It is quite similar to use as the Archer item but the paper used is different. Once I try it (click images to see online tutorials) I will compare the result to Archer Fine Transfer's flag.

I wasn't sure what these were until I visited the shop and noted that they are display bases printed on adhesive backed paper. Peel the backing and stick the paper artwork to the base to use it to display your model!

This will do to create a 19 cm (7.5 inches) x 13 cm (5.1 inches) base. As such, it can only be used for small scale subjects. Set 35373 is larger at 26 cm (10.2 inches) x 19 cm (7.5 inches).

This will do to create a 19 cm (7.5 inches) x 13 cm (5.1 inches) base. A small scale Luftwaffe aircraft or armor would be best.

A closer look.

This one is 26cm (10.2 inches) x 19 cm (7.5 inches) and can fit academy's new M-10D-Day special kit.

Regards,

Saul .... Thanks for the Info ..... I found some photo's I think you :eek:ldguy like ....

h58ad8ea.jpg

A little train .......... with shark mouth ............ :eek:ldguy

hd219175_2015-05-29.JPG

and a armed Cushman ...................... :eek:ldguy

Back