• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Second Whippet

jknaus

Administrator
Takom is bringing out a second Whippet. This one in Japanese markings with new guns and a resin figure. It also has extra markings for a Japanese Tank Mk V.

J_Whippet.jpg

James

Takom has been generally well priced. The Mk IVs where in the $40-$50 range so I dont think these will be much more. Good quality kits although somewhat challenging.
James

Takom has been generally well priced. The Mk IVs where in the $40-$50 range so I dont think these will be much more. Good quality kits although somewhat challenging.
James

Thanks James ....... Good to know ....... I'm going to have a time with finances ...... Most of the World has heard of our rain troubles down here ...... That being said seems that the weather is eating into My bottom line ...... The Texas will be pricey but I've put 3 on pre-order from squadron .... :eek:ldguy

Back