• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Drooling Bulldog

jknaus

Administrator
There is a new paint company for WWI a/c who seem to be making a stir on facebook and other places. Drooling Bulldog has a fairly large line for newcomers and I have ordered a couple of bottles and will do a review when they arrive and I have tried them.
James

Looks cool, but I'm kind of confused by his description of 100% accuracy based on the elements or chemistry of the original paint. He calls it an imitation, but also says it will wear and fade as the original, which leads me believe he means he's using the same materials.

So does that mean he's using cadmiums, chromiums and leads? If so, I wouldn't be ABing them.

Glass bead is a nice touch. Reaper puts tiny ceramic skulls in their colors.

It's early and I'm still having coffee, but I can't wrap my head around the color chart. I get what he's saying regarding letting the modeler choose the fade by scale, but a I just see a coupla hundred boxes with a few numbers and no values.

I'm having a hard time understanding what he's saying and I've had two naps since getting up. Also the white on black text just burns my retina.

Looking forward to your take on these James.

I'll be waiting your review James ..... Kinda steep price though .... depends on size of container though .... :popcorn

Back